Hey Firefly Friends!! Can you believe how quickly summer is winding down? Before we know it fall will be here. Starting in September I hope to put out monthly meal plans. However, we have so many plans during the month of August that weekly is the best I can do! I’m trying to add some more fun for the kids this time, so I’ve included a couple of cute, kid-friendly meals. Also, we have a birthday in our house this week! It’s a tradition here to let the birthday girl (or boy) pick dinner for the week, so these are my daughter’s choices.
As always, here are a few things to remember:
- I do almost all my shopping at my local Aldi (love that store), so I keep my prices down.
- We are MOSTLY clean eaters, but I do add a few convenience products to keep it simple.
- We don’t use white flour or white sugar. I use Pyure as a sweetener & a low-carb baking blend.
- I like to pick my meals each day, so that’s why this plan is in list form.
- When time permits I can pinto beans, chicken, and sausage. This makes my life easier.
- I also cook & freeze batches of ground beef, as well as brown rice.
- Don’t forget to check out this week’s printable as well! This week you can access the plan’s links from the printable.
- Fried Eggs with sausage & fried cabbage
- Low Carb Wrap with Bacon, Egg, & Cheese
- Sprouted Grain Toast; Yogurt with Berries
- Peach Oatmeal in Instant Pot
- Teddy Bear Toast
- Trim Healthy Pancakes with Berries (Birthday Style)
- Boiled eggs with sprouted grain toast (Because it’s a Sunday tradition y’all)
- Turkey, Bacon, Ranch Pinwheels
- Sandwich on Sprouted Grain; Fruit
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Pizza Quesadillas
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, & Greenbeans
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Crockpot Roast with radishes & carrots
- Mexican Burritos with Refried Beans
- Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken; salad
- Chicken pot pie
- Pizza with salad
As promised here is your download for the week!
Have a great week everyone!This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support!